Qualité tourisme™, France’s label of quality
The Qualité Tourisme™ brand was created by the French government with the view to improve the quality of tourist services in France and to better receive tourists.
The brand’s symbol selects and unites quality procedures in place to improve customer satisfaction in hotels, tourism residences, holiday villages, campsites, restaurants, cafés and brasseries, holiday rental agencies, tourist offices, tourist destinations and nature activities.
The label guarantees the quality of the services available to tourists.
What are French tourism professionals committed to?
The quality of the welcome and services, professionalism and promotion of local resources list amongst the label’s key values.
Professionals bearing the Qualité Tourisme™ label are committed to providing:
- – a personalised welcome
- – clear and precise information
- – competent and attentive staff
- – cleanliness and comfort
- – local tourist information
What guarantees does the Qualité Tourisme™ label provide?
To receive the Qualité Tourisme™ label, the service provider must follow a quality procedure that adheres to the National Quality Commitments representing the key customer satisfaction requirements.
Qualité Tourisme™ recognised professionals take your opinion seriously, systematically analysing the customer satisfaction and complaints questionnaires. Their services are regularly suject to random, independant checks.
These procedures enable professionals to continually enhance the service they provide.
Brides-les-Bains Tourist Office and its quality procedure
Brides-les-Bains Tourist Office was the 1st Tourist Office in the Savoie region to be awarded the Qualité Tourisme label in 2008. It was renewed in 2011 and is now in the process of being renewed again.
The Tourist Office shows its commitment to constantly improving customer satisfaction by:
- – offering visitors of all nationalities a warm and professional welcome
- – welcoming visitors in pleasant surroundings
- – ensuring a short waiting time
- – providing precise, reliable and suitable information
- – measuring visitor satisfaction levels through questionnaires
Presentation of the Quality Label
Committed to a healthy eating policy for several years, in 2014 Brides-les-Bains created its own healthy eating label. The labelled establishments must satisfy more than 80 different criteria, ensuring a high level of nutrition and culinary expertise.
They are also committed to:
Offering a quality welcome
- – Complying with the principles of flavoursome healthy eating
- – Training themselves and their teams in nutrition and healthy eating
- – Renewing their commitment every year.