Office de tourisme de Brides Les Bains
BP 28 73572 Brides-les-Bains
TVA Intercommunautaire : FR34519958581
Siret : 519 958 581 00018
Legal person responsible for the publication
The management of the Brides Les Bains Tourist Office
Tourist Information System, CMS Development, Online Sales Antidots
16 avenue Victoria- 73100 Aix-les-bains Tel: 0811 480 740 www.antidot.com
Antidots Booking Software: CR360° TIMELINE
Data processing and protection:
To view all the information on the DGMP click here
- The personal data collected on the site results from the voluntary communication of an e-mail address when sending an e-mail addresses thus collected are only used to transmit the requested information.
- The electronic addresses collected will not be transferred to third parties or processed by the tourist office of Brides Les Bains
- The tourist office of Brides Les Bains does not use automated data collection processes (cookies, java applet or active X).
- The “Informatique et Libertés” law of 6 January 1978, amended by the law of 6 August 2004, governs the implementation of files or the processing of personal data, whether automated or you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (art. 34 of the law “Informatique et Libertés”). You can exercise it by email by specifying it in the contact page of the website.
Linkages – (cross linking or reciprocal links) :
- Links from third party sites to brides-les-bains.com allows the setting up of a hypertext link from any website, excluding those disseminating information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may, to a greater extent, offend the sensitivity of the greatest number of people.
The link must lead to the home page of the site and the site must appear in a new window. The pages of the site must under no circumstances be integrated into the pages of another site (Frame or iframe). Unless specific authorization is granted on a case-by-case basis, the deep link technique is totally prohibited.
In any case, the tourist office of Brides Les Bains reserves the right to request the removal of a link if it considers that the referent (source site) does not respect the rules thus defined.
- Link from brides-les-bains.com to third party sites:
Brides Les Bains reserves the right to “point” to third party sites. Accessing these links takes you away from the Brides Les Bains website. The target sites are not under the control of the Brides Les Bains tourist office, therefore the latter is not responsible for the content of these sites, the links they contain or the changes or updates made to them.
Copyright and usage rights :
- Legal provisions: Access to the site does not give the right to use it without the agreement of Brides Les Bains. Any use of the resources (photographic, iconographic, textual or relating to the form, layout, structure…) present on this site must be requested in advance from the tourist office of Brides Les Bains.
As a main rule, Brides Les Bains grants permission to view the content of the site.
- Liability: The tourist office of Brides Les Bains strives to maximize the accuracy of the information but cannot guarantee or establish its completeness.
The tourist office of Brides Les Bains reserves the right to modify all or part of the information contained in the pages of this website at any time and without prior notification.
Our Tourist Office is classified in category I and belongs to the FNOTSI network.
We are committed to:
- Provide a reception and information area that is easily
- Facilitate your
- Offer you furniture to sit
- Inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer.
- Display and broadcast our opening periods in two foreign
- Offer you free access to
- Be open at least 305 days a year, Saturday and Sunday
- Answer your letters all year
- Ensure a permanent reception service staffed by staff who speak two foreign languages.
- Ensure the supply of printed tourist maps, plans and give you access to our trilingual website dedicated and adapted to consultation via embedded
- Disseminate tourist information also on paper translated into two related foreign languages:
- all classified tourist accommodation (name of the establishment, postal details, e-mail, website address, telephone details, classification);
- cultural, natural or leisure monuments and tourist sites (prices, periods and times of opening to the public, website, telephone and postal details);
- to events and entertainment;
- to emergency telephone
- Update our tourism information
- Post emergency phone numbers
- Present the entire qualified offer of our intervention zone for all
- Give you access to the consultation of the availability of classified
- Process your complaints and measure your
- Offer a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation, ).
- Comply with the requirements of the quality
- Provide you with a resident
- Ensure the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist