Qualité tourisme™, France’s label of quality
The Qualité Tourisme™ brand was created by the French government with the view to improve the quality of tourist services in France and to better receive tourists.
The brand’s symbol selects and unites quality procedures in place to improve customer satisfaction in hotels, tourism residences, holiday villages, campsites, restaurants, cafés and brasseries, holiday rental agencies, tourist offices, tourist destinations and nature activities.
The label guarantees the quality of the services available to tourists.
What are French tourism professionals committed to?
The quality of the welcome and services, professionalism and promotion of local resources list amongst the label’s key values.
Professionals bearing the Qualité Tourisme™ label are committed to providing:
- – a personalised welcome
- – clear and precise information
- – competent and attentive staff
- – cleanliness and comfort
- – local tourist information
What guarantees does the Qualité Tourisme™ label provide?
To receive the Qualité Tourisme™ label, the service provider must follow a quality procedure that adheres to the National Quality Commitments representing the key customer satisfaction requirements.
Qualité Tourisme™ recognised professionals take your opinion seriously, systematically analysing the customer satisfaction and complaints questionnaires. Their services are regularly suject to random, independant checks.
These procedures enable professionals to continually enhance the service they provide.
The Brides-les-Bains Tourist Office, classified « class I », belongs to the network of Tourist Offices in France and has obtained the “Qualité Tourism” award.
In this vain, we engage to do the following:
- Create an easily accessible front desk and information area.
- Help you with your different processes.
- Offer you a place to sit.
- Inform you, for free, of the local tourist offer.
- Post and distribute our opening hours in 2 foreign languages.
- Offer you free wi-fi.
- To be open at least 305 days a year, Saturday and Sunday included.
- Answer your mail, all year round.
- Run a permanent welcome desk with staff speaking at least two foreign languages.
- Distribute paper maps and tourist guides.
- Give you access to our trilingual website dedicated and adapted to the consultation via embedded media.
- Distribute tourist information, in paper form, and translated in two foreign languages relative to :
- All classified tourist accommodation (name of the establishment, their address, email, website, telephone number, and classification) ;
- The monuments and tourist attractions, natural, cultural or leisure (rates, public opening times, website, telephone number & address)
- Animations and Events
- Emergency Numbers
- Update this information annually.
- Post, outside the building, the emergency numbers.
- Offer information on the entire qualified offer in our « intervention zone » for all types of clients.
- Give you access to consult the availability of said classified housing options.