Brides-les-Bains spa resort
Fancy a bit of thalassotherapy in the mountains??
Brides-les-Bains boasts the largest spa in the Alps. Located at the foot of Les 3 Vallées in the Savoie region, the spa resort is all about relaxation.
Choose from a range of breaks: slimming, well-being, à la carte treatments etc. The resorts' spas will cater for every need!
Grand Spa Thermal - Refurbished in 2018, it features 2,700 m² of space devoted to slimming and well-being activities.
The spa resort is home to a new "Aqua Centre" - 600 m² of facilities including lap pool, aquafitness pool, splash pool with hydromassage, Jacuzzis and other water fun
And a 500 m² "Relaxation Area" with steam room, aromatic steam bath, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis and solarium terrace etc.
The Grand spa thermal is open:
- For the spa season (18th March to 26th October 2019), 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Saturday and national holiday.
- For the winter season (26th December 2018 to 17th March 2019), 3 pm. to 8 pm. Monday to Saturday and national holidays
Spa Cinq Mondes at the Mercure-Grand Hôtel des Thermes - Through the treatments, our experts will give you an insight into the techniques, elegance and well-being of different cultures. Our cinq mondes spa boasts amazing service and advice, as well as excellent treatments.
Spa Cinq Mondes spa boasts 390 m² of facilities, including pool, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and relaxation room.
Our Spa Cinq Mondes is open:
- Winter season: open every day 10 am. to 12 noon and 3 pm. to 8 pm. (mid December to mid March).
- Spa season: open every day 9 a.m. to 12 noon and 2 pm. to 7 pm. (mid March to mid October).
- From mid to end October: open Monday to Saturday 2 pm. to 7 pm. (Sunday 10 am. to 12 noon)